In 1874 the Festival Playhouse
was once known as the Clear Creek Grange. The farmers would come to the building to discuss what they were going to do with their crops. In 1962 it was turned into a theater. It is the oldest building in the designated historic district of Arvada, also known as Historic Olde Town Arvada
. In 1990, it became the home of the Players Guild.